 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1360
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 00:39:40 GMT

If LEGO offers all the 'desireable' parts, then they no longer are
desireable.  LEGO would never do this as it would kill off a good deal of
their business, namely, AFOLs.

Build On!
John Matthews

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message

I think people may be reading way too much into this.  My guess is that
"build any three dimensional creation" is analagous to Mosaic's "turn • any
picture into a model."  This seems more geared toward Lego sculpting • than
to creating absolutely any model with any elements.  I just don't see • this
at all meaning "any piece in any quantity."  But then I could be wrong • :)

It probably won't mean *any* piece, but I can imagine that a good • assortment of
the most desired pieces will be made available.  It would be silly of them • not
to do that, IMO, once they get their fulfillment centers' opersations • capable of
doing this.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne