 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1345
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:53:54 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Loch writes:
No, probably a Betacam SP format video tape.
That's the most common (analog) professional video
format.  It uses Betamax form-factor tapes but the
tape material, speed and format is completely different.

Uh.  I was mostly joking.  I haven't seen a BETAMAX tape since.... well, since
the first place my family used to rent videos from, which was back in... crap.
I dunno.  '85?  '86?

I figured it was a marketing thing, though, since the main purpose of the site
is "press release", not "make our fans wet themselves".

eric