 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1346
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:54:25 GMT

I am curious as to how they plan to do this.  Of course
it's already true to a large extent.

KL

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Walsh writes:
How about the part where it states that all instructions to sets from 1955
onward will be available online?

Second paragraph on this page:  http://www.lego.com/press/legocompany.asp

This makes me wonder about the future of set instruction scans on
www.brickshelf.com.  It seems like LEGO (if they do it right) is going to make
those scans obsolete.  I'd like to hear from Kevin on this issue.

Ben Roller