 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1265
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:54:45 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Bryan Wong writes:

I nearly missed it myself!  Go back to http://www.lego.com/press/
and scroll down.  There should be 3 "blocks" of text, in orange, green, and
purple.  Click on the orange block "Online LEGO users design their own sets"
and you'll find the relevant text on that page.
Hmmm,hey Tom does this mean we can design and order sets with garage
doors?Or sets with dare i say MONORAIL!
This is getting exciting! :)

Bryan