 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1259
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:24:27 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Adrian Drake writes:
The ability to buy any piece in any quantity in perhaps any color is truly
mindbendingly awesome.  2002 won't get here soon enough.

Where precisely did you see this?  I tried to scan around through various
links from the main links that began this thread, but did not find anything
along the lines of the above comment.  Plus, what can I say, a lot of the
content at those links merely repeats old lugnet content (blech!).  Can you
save some of us the trouble of searching for ourselves?

Thanks in advance,

Richard