 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1261
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:31:09 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Adrian Drake writes:
The ability to buy any piece in any quantity in perhaps any color is truly
mindbendingly awesome.  2002 won't get here soon enough.

Where precisely did you see this?  I tried to scan around through various

Read down the left side of:
http://www.lego.com/press/legocompany.asp

It's just above Eric's arm. :)

Ben Roller