 Technic / 3247
3246  |  3248
Subject:
Toggle Joints (was Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:11:39 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, David Eaton writes:

<snip>
...So we probably can't go ordering pitchforks, old
style technic connectors (w/ teeth), classic space helmets, etc.
(Although I wish we could!)

If you're looking for some, there's still over 100 of them in my
BrickBay store,  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=SRC
and at the cheapest price (of BrickBay) too.    :-)

Does this mean I'm going to have to wait a year for my beams?

SRC
StRuCtures