 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1333
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:
What you said, Baby!

I wondered upon these issues almost immediately.  Are they reinventing the
wheel, or reusing the wheel that has already been made?

LEGO has their own software for drawing sets.
You can see the most recent use of it in the LEGO sculpture
"present/ornament" they're selling/building at LEGOLAND this Christmas.

I would suspect (but don't know) that if anyone wants compatability for
LDRAW, they'll have to create it themselves.

-Jon