 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1391
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:37:20 GMT

Welcome Tomas!

Thanks for posting.  It is gratifying to hear every once in a while that
someone in LD really is listening in (at least in this group).

-John

Tomas Clark wrote:

Hello LUGNET,

I wanted to let you all know that LEGO Direct is paying attention! There are
a lot of discussions and meetings going on inside TLC right now about the
issues mentioned in this thread. Hopefully we'll be able to post here
sometime soon with some answers and questions of our own -- about file
formats, LEGO parts and many other subjects. There's a lot to talk about and
we plan on staying in touch with AFOLs about these projects.

By the way, I'm Tomas Clark -- I joined LEGO Direct recently as a producer,
and I'm going to be laboring away on some of the things being talked about
here, so I'll definitely be around. It's going to be fun.

Tomas Clark
Producer, LEGO Direct