 Events / BrickFest / 2888
Re: Keynote presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:50:34 GMT

Special Brick master WElcome package
- LEGO Digital Designer CD-ROM
- 150 Hard to Find Elements
- 5 new sets mailed to members
- 6 collectibel issues of "LEGO Brick Master" - the premium magazine
  - Building Tips/interviews with LEGO master builders
  - special BM models
  - Sneak Peeks at new sets before relased
  - for BM only poroduc ofters
  - Exclusive content
- 6 Bionicle comic books a year
I dont CARE how much it would cost to set this up for us aussies, I WANT.
I want the 150 hard-to-find elements
I want the new sets

On the other hand, new sets and parts means bley and dark bley :(