 Events / BrickFest / 2855
Re: Keynote presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:45:36 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Douglas Brod wrote:
   Jake made a comment that the released trains would have bricks formed of dark green, instead of having their dark green sprayed on. :) It’s just a prototype so far.

Jake also mentioned that, as a prototype, the stickers you see aren’t final.

Doug

About the stickers: I hope they change the number of the engine, as #1013 is not supposed to be a GP, but a C44-9W. Check this out: http://www.trainpix.com/bnsf/ROSTER.HTM or even better http://www.trainpix.com/bnsf/GEORIG/C44-9W/1013.HTM

But I’ll buy this set anyway :-) //\ark “more BNSF” de Kock