 Events / BrickFest / 2884
Re: Keynote presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:26:10 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Allan Bedford wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Fun stuff and new product/services

LEGO Club - Brick Masters

Special Brick master WElcome package
- LEGO Digital Designer CD-ROM
- 150 Hard to Find Elements
- 5 new sets mailed to members
- 6 collectibel issues of "LEGO Brick Master" - the premium magazine
  - Building Tips/interviews with LEGO master builders
  - special BM models
  - Sneak Peeks at new sets before relased
  - for BM only poroduc ofters
  - Exclusive content
- 6 Bionicle comic books a year

- 1 year 39.99 USD
- Launch, Late September

Fun stuff indeed!  This is (for me) the most exciting news I've heard in a
while.  I really look forward to this.  More details would be nice, but even
just what is listed here suggests something that, like the comic, might help to
draw more adults into/back into the hobby.  Maybe we'll soon read more details
on LEGOFan.org?

I remember filling out a survey about this some months back. I'm glad it's come
to fruition, it's definitely something I'll avail myself of. And probably one or
two of my kids as well, unless there's a "one per household" limit (which I hope
there isn't).

Also looking forward to LEGO Factory, whatever that may turn out to be.

- Kelly