 Events / BrickFest / 2873
Re: Keynote presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 04:18:52 GMT

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:I2I154.1zz4@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Take an ordinary 1x2 45 degree slope. (which is arguably a 1x1 brick • with a
prism on the side if you think about it) Now make it only 2 plates high
instead of 3... Change the 1x1 brick to 2 1x1 plates, and lowerg the • slope of
the prizm a bit to compensate. NOW (and this is the big change and the • reason
I said "half".... subtract the 2 1x1 plates worth of material so that • the
footprint is only 1x1 instead of 1x2. KEEP the prism but lose the flat • part.
It's JUST the slope part, no studs at all.

So I guess it's like:

<<http://ldraw.org/library/official/images/2/6191.png>>

chopped in to 4 pieces, with a 45-degree-ish slope rather than the curve?

-Bryan

I took this piece off of the BSNF (there are actually 10 of them, two orange
on the top of the cab,  four orange and four green on the nose - see this
picture -
http://www.iltco.org/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album16&id=IMG_0095).
I believe the parts is only two plates high so it woul dnot be the same
angle as the standard 45 degree slope.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com