 LEGO Company / 2233
Re: Keynote presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 04:07:23 GMT

Hi Joe,

Stick around and you'll see that Lego does many things for AFOLs. Releasing sets
we want (Legends, trains), getting parts packs back in the sales mix, making
special events like outlet shopping at BrickFest. But when Lego produces
something it must have broad appeal and that means kids.

So I won't be taken aback at all if the Brick Master magazine has kid-oriented
instructions and comics in it.

The time for an AFOL specific magazine will come...

-Erik