 Events / BrickFest / 2871
Re: Keynote presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 02:09:29 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

LEGO inside tour.. totally new and unique tour

2 nights/3 days at the Hotel LEGOLAND with many meals included
Host/Guide and meeting with LEGO designers _ LIT special
Visit to the LEGO Idea House - LIT special
Visit to the LEGO factory - LIT special
LEGOLAND backstage tour - LIT special
Unique LEGO gift - LIT special

about DKK 7600 (1200 USD or 1000 euros)

Final "how do I sign up info " to be posted soon

September 16-18. 2004
October 14-16, 2004
May 26-28, 2005

Sign me up! All I need is someone to donate the tour fee and airfare. I can
cover incidental expenses and LEGO purchases (which may exceed the other
costs!). Hey, a guy can dream.

This tour sounds terrific. But with 2 kids likely headed to college in a few
years, being able to attend may be out of reach. Oh well, sometimes even LEGO
has to take a lower priority.