 Events / BrickFest / 2842
Re: Keynote presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:16:42 GMT

Fun stuff and new product/services

We have a lot of games out there... Jake has played a lot of them. He even likes
some of them.

LEGO Star Wars game... it will be different!

Some screen shot followed. Very neat graphics, all CG animated. Can't show this
outside. currently Internal Use only. (wild cheering)

The developers were not happy to let the clips out because they were not "good
enough"... (wild laughter)

LEGO inside tour.. totally new and unique tour

2 nights/3 days at the Hotel LEGOLAND with many meals included
Host/Guide and meeting with LEGO designers _ LIT special
Visti to the LEGO Idea House - LIT special
Visit to the LEGO factory - LIT special
LEGOLAND backstage tour - LIT special
Unique LEGO gift - LIT special

about DKK 7600 (1200 USD or 1000 euros)

Final "how do I sign up info " to be posted soon

September 16-18. 2004
October 14-16, 2004
May 26-28, 2005

LEGO Club - Brick Masters

Special Brick master WElcome package
- LEGO Digital Designer CD-ROM
- 150 Hard to Find Elements
- 5 new sets mailed to members
- 6 collectibel issues of "LEGO Brick Master" - the premium magazine
  - Building Tips/interviews with LEGO master builders
  - special BM models
  - Sneak Peeks at new sets before relased
  - for BM only poroduc ofters
  - Exclusive content
- 6 Bionicle comic books a year

- 1 year 39.99 USD
- Launch, Late September

(what is the lifetime membership fee, a crowd member shouts out?)

Launch in North America so far