 Events / BrickFest / 2872
Re: Keynote presentation announcements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 02:18:55 GMT

(First, before I even get the the message, THANK YOU LARRY & everyone else
(trlToronto?) involved in bringing Brickfest to LUGNET as fast as you did. Those
of us who couldn't be there thank you - a LOT!)

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Technic - John Barnes (not all decided yet)

   When was general sumo event... run Sunday then?

Ocean Crossing

   I'd love to hear about all the various ways people tried this one. And about
how long it took to clean up the peanuts after some of the runs.

Sumo Chase (line Following and Sumo)

   How many had specially-designed 'bots for this, as oppossed to re-programed
"standard" sumobots?

Neatest thing in the room based on popular vote:

One vote for this was for Steve (not his creations but HIM!)

   Hmm... I'd second that <grin>.

--
Brian Davis