 Events / BrickFest / 2872
    Re: Keynote presentation announcements —Brian Davis
   (First, before I even get the the message, THANK YOU LARRY & everyone else (trlToronto?) involved in bringing Brickfest to LUGNET as fast as you did. Those of us who couldn't be there thank you - a LOT!) (...) When was general sumo event... run (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Announcements & Results —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) It was quite interesting to sit behind Larry and watch him type, flip windows, send, and generally still manage to keep up with what was going on. Nice job, lar (...) I want to thank John for doing his usual fine job of running the events. Not (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)