 Events / BrickFest / 2849
Re: Keynote presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 00:41:43 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Saskia van Doesburg wrote:
   And here are two more pictures :-) http://www.lowlug.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1084

Is it just me, or does the dark green look inconsistent in those photos? If it is like that for real, sorta inconsistent, then I’m really looking forward to this shade of green (even if it isn’t inconsitent, dk.green would still rock). I just love this time of year!

-Matt Sklar, who wishes he could be in DC now.