 Events / BrickFest / 2847
Re: Keynote presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:54:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.events.brickfest, John M. Rudy wrote:

   I snapped these with my Digi-cam from the live web-feed (Not Great Quality, but hey, good for now, right?)

Here’s one from the stage...

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/DSCN0887.jpg

Calum PS-Sorry bout the feed tonight, it was a little tough...GMU’s network crapped out on us completely. Sigh.