 Events / BrickFest / 2851
Re: Keynote presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 02:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Matthew Sklar wrote:
   Is it just me, or does the dark green look inconsistent in those photos? If it is like that for real, sorta inconsistent, then I’m really looking forward to this shade of green (even if it isn’t inconsitent, dk.green would still rock). I just love this time of year!

-Matt Sklar, who wishes he could be in DC now.

Jake made a comment that the released trains would have bricks formed of dark green, instead of having their dark green sprayed on. :) It’s just a prototype so far.

Jake also mentioned that, as a prototype, the stickers you see aren’t final.

Doug