 Events / BrickFest / 2852
Re: What's a Spybot? (was Re: Bring your spybots to Brickfest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 02:32:48 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Joe Strout wrote:

OK, so I'll ask the newbie question: what the heck is a "spybot"?  A set search
for it turned up only this:
   <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=spybot&v=a>

Apparently there are only two kinds left, at least at shop.lego.com. There used
to be 4: