 Events / BrickFest / 2883
Re: Keynote presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:58:36 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Allan Bedford wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Fun stuff and new product/services

LEGO Club - Brick Masters

Special Brick master WElcome package
- LEGO Digital Designer CD-ROM
- 150 Hard to Find Elements
- 5 new sets mailed to members
- 6 collectibel issues of "LEGO Brick Master" - the premium magazine
  - Building Tips/interviews with LEGO master builders
  - special BM models
  - Sneak Peeks at new sets before relased
  - for BM only poroduc ofters
  - Exclusive content
- 6 Bionicle comic books a year

- 1 year 39.99 USD
- Launch, Late September

Fun stuff indeed!  This is (for me) the most exciting news I've heard in a
while.  I really look forward to this.  More details would be nice, but even
just what is listed here suggests something that, like the comic, might help
to draw more adults into/back into the hobby.  Maybe we'll soon read more
details on LEGOFan.org?

Indeed looks very good. I like getting sets and hard to find elements!! In case
it is only for kids, I can't wait to sign all my 28 kids up ;)

Paul

Launch in North America so far

Hopefully this expands... it seems like something that could easily be sent
around the world.  Just my feeling.

Best regards,
Allan B.