 Events / BrickFest / 2845
Re: Keynote presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:36:11 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In july Jake teased the Germans with a color stack... Dark Green!

One more teaser of a hood shot!

Then the model... It’s a GP in BNSF colors!

A new part! 1x1x1/2 slope

Due in November

Prototype only.

I snapped these with my Digi-cam from the live web-feed (Not Great Quality, but hey, good for now, right?)

Train Pics:

-John