 Trains / 3110
Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 09:28:17 GMT

As the winner of the first hopper Lar constructed for auction in the Gary
Louie Memorial Auction, I can testify to the model's merit.  It is a must
car for every serious Trainiac's collection (Puts the  4536 to shame, IMHO
).  Of course, this car  looks best in a string of about 10; which begs a
question from me, Lar.  Do you have a problem with folks purchasing a
hopper and then copying it over and over, perhaps in other color iterations
in their own collection?  I think I know what you'll say but wanted to hear
it from you anyway.

Good  work, Lar{:^D
John

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I am very pleased to present what I feel to be a historic lot:

<snip hopper auction details>