 Marketplace / Theory / 613
Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 11:05:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Wilson writes:
I wonder how TLC will react to this - after
all, it's competition for them, in a small way

Am I alone in seeing a huge problem with what Larry did?  The precise moment
he is choosing to do it?

I wrote a really long reply to this that I decided I'd better not post.

Am I taking it all too seriously?

-- Richard (SQL addled at 2 a.m.)