 Marketplace / Theory / 623
Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 19:13:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Wilson writes:
I'll be very interested to see how this goes. It's something I have been
contemplating doing too. I wonder how TLC will react to this - after
all, it's competition for them, in a small way.  [...]

I'm not worried about it.  People have been selling custom LEGO models via
auction for more than 5 years and as long as you don't infringe on any of
TLC's IP or accidentally misrepresent the models as being official, it's
really no different in the worst case than if you were some other actual
toy company selling clones.

(Disclaimer:  IANAL)

--Todd