 Marketplace / Theory / 647
Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 00:33:55 GMT

You're taking it too seriously.  He designed his own set, there is nothing in
the Legalese at TLC that disallows that.

And the fact that he has to buy TONS of sets right now to gather the parts to
build them, or trade with people that have, certainly doesn't hurt TLC's bottom
line.

Richard Marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Wilson writes:
I wonder how TLC will react to this - after
all, it's competition for them, in a small way

Am I alone in seeing a huge problem with what Larry did?  The precise moment
he is choosing to do it?

I wrote a really long reply to this that I decided I'd better not post.

Am I taking it all too seriously?

-- Richard (SQL addled at 2 a.m.)

--
Tom Stangl