 Trains / 3156
Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 03:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Cool. But when I said "biggest" I meant "largest production run". If
we're talking big models in the railroad rolling stock area rather than
large production runs, that's a different question. And if the
definition of size allows articulation, then I'd say that "biggest" is
nailed by one of the following, but I'm not sure which one

- James Mathis's TGV model
- PNLTC 5 unit articulated doublestack

Are there any pictures of the above on the PNLTC web site???

- my 5 unit articulated doublestack

all of which are 150 studs long or longer.

Paul
http://www.gmlug.org/foster/