 Town / 9159
9158  |  9160
Subject:
The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:37:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Teachings of Jesus section of The Brick Testament website has now come to completion with the addition of nine new illustrated teachings:

On Peace

On Family

On Faith

On Prayer

On Hypocrisy

On Self-Defense

On Dogs and Pigs

On Hell

On Anger and Insults

Shout outs to Bruce Lowell for the sphere design (and Eric Harshbarger and David Winkler for the idea to make a globe from it), and to hidaka for the piano design.

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith