 Town / 9160
Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:13:49 GMT

In lugnet.town, Esben Kolind wrote:

Hey Mark,

REALLY great stuff. I like all the details around the windows of the fire station a lot. But you would have to be an extremely skilled driver to get the fire engine into the garage:

http://brickzone.net/images/_mocs/closeups/fire_station10.html

:-)

And I agree with Tim, the train engine could use just a few more studs to the length. Other than that, great engine.

See you,

Esben

My Brickshelf folder

Thanks so much for the advice and compliments. I really appreciate it.

Good call on the fire engine. That’s why I only let Joe drive it. Everyone else damages the bricks. Of course, it doesn’t even fit all the way in. Oops, measure twice build once, I guess. Oh well, when I have time (?) I plan to build two fire rescue vehicle that can fit in the garages and then I’ll have Joe parallel park the fire engine out front...

Thanks again --Mark