 Trains / 27932
Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:45:47 GMT

In lugnet.town, Lukas Nabergall wrote:
   The fire station is good, but ive never seen a 3 storie fire station. The fire engine needs to be longer. But the train engine is very good. Overall, 7 out of 10.

Dear Lukas,

It is all very well that you have lots of opinions but please try to keep them a) relavent eg. no-one really cares that you’ve never seen a 3 storie (sic) fire station and it has nothing to do with the model b) polite eg. not in point form c) without ratings eg. 7 out of 10. Perhaps you think this is a good way of reviewing but I know I’m not alone in finding it annoying and a little rude. I tried to hint at this politely here but you either didn’t bother to read it or ignored it so I’m spelling it out for you.

Furthermore please try to keep the followup-to as set by the original poster. Responses to MOC announcement to not belong in .announce.moc.

Tim