 Town / 9157
Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:15:55 GMT

In lugnet.town, Nathan Todd wrote:
   The fire station really leaps out at me. Very nice work! The moulding of lt grey makes me think you are destined for castle ; )

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)

Hi Nathan,

I’m so used to seeing your God Bless over in Eurobricks. Nice to see you here. Thanks for the compliments. I do some castle too. I draw a lot of inspiration from your work. I think you’re awesome...

http://brickzone.net/kingdom_settings.html