 Town / 9162
Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:02:09 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tom Duggan wrote:
   Nice job on the Station. Lots of detail, and nice furnishings inside. The Fire Truck is nice as well, looks like a set that LEGO themselves may put out.

Tom D

www.stlegofd.com

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mark Larson wrote:

Coming from you that is an incredible compliment! Thank you so much. I love your Division One, District Four, Station Ten.

http://www.stlegofd.com/station10.html

I think it’s a masterpiece of LEGO building MOCs. Not to mention your works on vehicles. THanks again!

--Mark