 Off-Topic / Debate / 28086
Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 01:03:57 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:

   If only I had found a way to be so diplomatic... :)

The better part of valor is discretion:-)

Well then I admire and applaud your well-honed sense of discretion, sir!

I never said I had any; I was merely merrily quoting Shakespeare!

Your modesty is to be admired as well. You have clearly demonstrated keen discretion this evening, IMHO.