 Off-Topic / Debate / 28009
Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 02:17:04 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:

<snip>

That’s simply not true. I’m sure if you look through the Nobel Prize list you’ll find plenty of active Christians and members of other religions. The point is, as I said before, that these people separate their religious beliefs from their science, not because they have to, but because it would make them worse scientists if they didn’t.

That may be. I seem to remember reading something about the topic; perhaps I can do some digging around.

   --snip--

Tim, this touches on what I was talking about.

JOHN