 Space / 24659
Re: There can be only one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:40:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:

   Ya know, there are some grand-admiral kids out here...

No, there aren’t.

To date, I am the one and only Grand Admiral.

Did ya notice the capitalization?

Capitalization is irrelevant. You guys need to go make your own LEGO personae and quit trying to sponge off mine. Sheesh.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks