 Space / 24872
Re: Nasty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:35:01 GMT

Yes, people are starting to get Nasty.

*Sigh*

This is precisely why almost no one gives honest feedback in the Space
newsgroup. Any time anyone posts something less than saccharine, people start
saying they're being "nasty."

it is a problem in any forum, Lugnet is not immune to this, unfortunatly

If you're referring to my recent post, well, I don't think it was nasty,
but it
was slightly grumpy, and for good cause. Something that was once original and
fun for me has now been run into the ground.

I'm not aiming this at anyone.  I just don't want to see people who have a
real talent for Lego construction draw battle lines over something as
trivial as this.  I understand that you want to protect the persona that
you have created.  I can respect that, we all can respect that

I just don't want to see this degrade into something "Nasty"

on a related note it was recently suggested to me that you cannot consider
yourself a space builder until you have copied something from Mark
Sandlin.  Maybe some people are simply trying to emulate you.

Play well, that's what's it's all about.  hehe, just call me "Sweet"

Trav (-|-)