 Space / 24667
Re: Nasty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:34:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson wrote:

Yes, people are starting to get Nasty.

*Sigh*

This is precisely why almost no one gives honest feedback in the Space
newsgroup. Any time anyone posts something less than saccharine, people start
saying they're being "nasty."

If you're referring to my recent post, well, I don't think it was nasty, but it
was slightly grumpy, and for good cause. Something that was once original and
fun for me has now been run into the ground.

-Mark