 Space / 24907
Re: Nasty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:24:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson wrote:

   on a related note it was recently suggested to me that you cannot consider yourself a space builder until you have copied something from Mark Sandlin. Maybe some people are simply trying to emulate you.

Thanks Travis. I really consider that the highest compliment.

(snif)

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks