 Space / 24865
24864  |  24866
Subject:
Spacebar (was Re: There can be only one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:24:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:
  1. - - - snippety - doo - dah - - - -

   Okay, is that a clonetrooper with a bouquet of flowers??? :-)

Nah, it’s supposed to be some funky space drink. Welcome to the Spacebar.

I can’t help it... I have to ask; is it a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster?

My apologies to those unfamiliar with Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

Gotta love the spacebar.

One question, though. Where does a freelance freighter captain discuss business in a, shall we say “discreet” setting. (We’d like to avoid any Imperial entanglements)?

Tim Romine, Lurker Extraordinaire