 Space / 24745
Re: There can be only one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:12:31 GMT

Well said Keith. I wanted to add some comments; I realize though this is just a noise post.

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   I’ve used to think there was an evil cabal of old-timers who sat in judgment on projects, and refused to comment on anything by a newbie. Until I made so many cool projects that they couldn’t ignore me.
Heheheeee...You da man!

   Ah.. but this is where the newbie makes his mistake... you must continue to post, to flood the site with your greatness. Eventually, you will get the kudos you deserve. I have known the highs and lows of responces, and I think its a matter of time and number of projects.
sounds good

   I reccomend that if your collection is too small, begin shoplifting, armed robery, and if necessary, lego-truck hijacking.
no comment

   How dramatic! You forget, my friend, lego is life. You can’t really ever leave it.

YES Sir! There is no escape from the clutches of the brick!
Either that or it’s too hard not to love.

ciao&salaam, Andrew Saada