 Space / 24669
Re: Nasty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:56:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson wrote:

   Yes, people are starting to get Nasty.

This is precisely why almost no one gives honest feedback in the Space newsgroup. Any time anyone posts something less than saccharine, people start saying they’re being “nasty.”

If you’re referring to my recent post, well, I don’t think it was nasty, but it was slightly grumpy, and for good cause. Something that was once original and fun for me has now been run into the ground.

-Mark

You will always be the one and only GA. It is purely a sig personae that is is used part and parcel with some awesome mocs, some great stories and comics, some cool threads, and a whole lot of Krispy Kreme references. The rest of us -->AFOLs know the difference.

~Trev