 Space / 24590
Re: No Brickfest for the GA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:09:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Sorry kids,

Airfares have skyrocketed in the last few weeks. It now costs double what it did when I initially investigated coming to BF.

And my dentist wants to be paid too. :(

Well, maybe next year.

-Grand Admiral

Sorry to hear that, Mark.

(Turns to .space audience) See what happens when you all become admirals?! This! This happens! The natural balance of life is thrown off- Airfares go up and dentists demand payment! And now this simple, muffin-headed, 8 foot tall man can’t enjoy Brickfest this year.

sig

This from the “Sultan of Sea Monkeys”????? Puh-LEEZ. Besides, I was an Admiral long before this happened.

Sorry to here you can’t go, Grand Admiral. I won’t be going either.