 Space / 24699
Re: There can be only one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 00:19:14 GMT

snip

Wah.

It’s hardly gotten nasty in here. There has been a bit of stern language with some of the relative newbies, that’s all.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

JHK is definitely not a newbie. Sure, he may be new to .space, but at least he has good MOCs to back it up, and also has a pleasent attitude. Because he is younger than you does not mean he is better than you. With LEGO, age doesn’t matter. It’s the fun that counts.

My definition of a newbie: A new-comer that is not familiar with the community or group and does not know much about the etiquite the group expects.

Don’t bash my friend.

-Dan My Brickshelf Gallery