 Space / 24738
Re: There can be only one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:06:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Dan Mattia wrote:

Either way, this thing has gotten to where the ‘hierarchy’ of Lugnet, the original members, have established this ‘little world’ in where there are many pics and an established rank. To the new ones, be it new as in year new or month new, they are, well, left out. Ive been ignored sometimes, as have others I know, and i admit its turned me off of posting.

I’ve used to think there was an evil cabal of old-timers who sat in judgment on projects, and refused to comment on anything by a newbie. Until I made so many cool projects that they couldn’t ignore me. But for every jerkoff who refuses to come down of the mountain and grace you with his comments, you have an encouraging guy like Eric Sophie, Gil Shaw, George Haberberger, and many others who always has a kind word to say about new talent.

Thanks Keith, but you’re too kind. I would have a hard time recognizing new talent from the old entrenched cabal, I mostly just look at MOCs, and if they move me and work is not too crazy, I try to drop a few nice words.

On a real good day, I will even have something substantive to say.

Thanks,

George