 Space / 24910
Re: There can be only one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:28:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Wilson wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:
   In lugnet.space, James Wilson wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote: -snip-

   Excellent post, James!

OMG, Tim liked my post!!!! (that was sarcasm, people)

Do I have a history of not liking your posts? I guess I don’t remember :-)

No, too many people around here have a history of totally freaking out when an ‘old timer’ is critical...

Aah... I’m a pretty critical ‘old timer,’ so you don’t gotta worry about me :-)

-Tim