 Space / 24665
Re: There can be only one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:02:07 GMT

Ya know, there are some grand-admiral kids out
here...

No, there aren't.

To date, I am the one and only Grand Admiral.

Did ya notice the capitalization?

Capitalization is irrelevant. You guys need to go make your own LEGO • personae
and  quit trying to sponge off mine. Sheesh.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

Jeez, I never claimed the title.  I was just trying to make a small joke.
I'm gonna retire from .space... everybody's getting nasty here.  I'll just
hang
around in .Castle.

Yes, people are starting to get Nasty.  For the longest time I have had to
convince my friends that Lego is not childish, that mature people can use
and construct with Lego.  but there seems to be a lot of school playground
behavior going on at the minute.  Maybe Lego is childish.

I would like to be proven wrong on this, please, prove me wrong.

Trav (-|-)