 Space / 24980
Re: Nasty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 03:27:15 GMT

on a related note it was recently suggested to me that you cannot consider
yourself a space builder until you have copied something from Mark
Sandlin.  Maybe some people are simply trying to emulate you.

Thanks Travis. I really consider that the highest compliment.

(snif)

Heh, I've been guilty of coping other people's designs and crediting them
to you.
There are so many styles here on lugnet.space it has really pushed me into
directions I had never realised.  I just hope that some people see the
tricks and styles that I have used and think of ways to use or improve them
too.

Trav (-|-)