 Space / 24867
Re: Spacebar (was Re: There can be only one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:29:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Romine wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:
  1. - - - snippety - doo - dah - - - -

   Okay, is that a clonetrooper with a bouquet of flowers??? :-)

Nah, it’s supposed to be some funky space drink. Welcome to the Spacebar.

I can’t help it... I have to ask; is it a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster?

My apologies to those unfamiliar with Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

I’m kicking myself for not going back and reading the whole thing, in Jr High I got about halfway through and didn’t have time to finish.

   Gotta love the spacebar.

Thanks! And it isn’t even done yet... I hope it can make it to BrickFest - but I will be flying so I don’t know. Will have to figure out if it can ship well once it’s done.

   One question, though. Where does a freelance freighter captain discuss business in a, shall we say “discreet” setting. (We’d like to avoid any Imperial entanglements)?

Perhaps a private room should be constructed.

-Tim